When you’re in the market for a contractor, builder, or remodeler, you want to make sure you choose someone reliable and trustworthy. We’ve all heard about the horror stories of homeowners forking out big money up-front for a project and the next thing they know their contractor skips town.
While scenarios like that do happen, if you do your research, ask the right questions, and choose a qualified, registered builder, you should be just fine. That’s one reason why I wanted to write this post. I want to go ahead and answer some of those questions for you so you can get to know me a little better.
- My name is Perry Lyons and I’ve been building homes in Louisville for 37 years.
- Our business focuses exclusively on custom projects, meaning we listen carefully to your needs and work hard to accomplish your vision.
- We’ve never cut corners and we never will.
- I’m on the Board of Directors for the Home Builders Association of Louisville (HBAL)
- I’m also the Chairman for the Codes and Standards Committee.
- I teach the advanced estimating and specifications writing classes at the Home Builders Association of Louisville.
- My office is located in the oldest building on Main Street in Middletown.
- I live in Anchorage in one of many homes we built there.
- I’ve completed custom projects in many prestigious neighborhoods in Louisville including Fox Run, Glen Lakes Section II, Lake Forest, Douglas Hills, Plainview, Briar Hill Estates, Grand Lakes, and many others.