When you’re in the market for a contractor, builder, or remodeler, you want to make sure you choose someone reliable and trustworthy. We’ve all heard about the horror stories of homeowners forking out big money up-front for a project and the next thing they know their contractor skips town.
While scenarios like that do happen, if you do your research, ask the right questions, and choose a qualified, registered builder, you should be just fine. That’s one reason why I wanted to write this post. I want to go ahead and answer some of those questions for you so you can get to know me a little better.
- My name is Perry Lyons and I’ve been building homes in Louisville for 37 years.
- Our business focuses exclusively on custom projects, meaning we listen carefully to your needs and work hard to accomplish your vision.
- We’ve never cut corners and we never will.
- I’m on the Board of Directors for the Home Builders Association of Louisville (HBAL)
- I’m also the Chairman for the Codes and Standards Committee.
- I teach the advanced estimating and specifications writing classes at the Home Builders Association of Louisville.
- My office is located in the oldest building on Main Street in Middletown.
- I live in Anchorage in one of many homes we built there.
- I’ve completed custom projects in many prestigious neighborhoods in Louisville including Fox Run, Glen Lakes Section II, Lake Forest, Douglas Hills, Plainview, Briar Hill Estates, Grand Lakes, and many others.
Would you like to learn more and see some of my custom building and remodeling work around Louisville? Contact me and let’s start a conversation. You can also follow along on Twitter and Facebook.
Leave a Reply