We’ve definitely seen business pick up recently and are ecstatic about the seven bids we currently have out. Some of the builders we’re bidding against are licensed contractors—but some are not. As more and more people start thinking about home additions, remodels, or custom builds this spring, we wanted to remind everyone how important it is to not focus entirely on price. Quality is just as important when it comes to your home.
I wanted to list a few reasons why you should consider choosing someone like us, instead of the cheapest bid you receive. After all, you want the best price, but you want your home to last a lifetime.
- We’ve been in the building business since 1974, and have weathered many storms in our industry.
- We know the current design trends, but we also know what stands the test of time.
- Our homes have the features required for Energy Star Rating. In fact, one Energy Star rater said to us, “You had one of the best tests we have ever seen in this size house.”
- Our staff has been with us for several years including many of our subcontractor teams, which have been with us since the mid 1970s.
- We have many repeat customers and a list of references we can share with you.
- We give you detailed specifications and costs that let you make informed decisions about your project. YOU help create the budget.
- We truly are a custom builder/remodeler, in that we do not just use our “canned” plans, but help you create your dream plan.
Do your homework when it comes to selecting a custom home builder or remodeler. Use a Registered Builder or Registered Remodeler. We would love to bid your job, but remember, we won’t compromise quality just to bid the lowest price. We will, however, try to help get your project within your budget.