If you live in Louisville, you probably know about Homearama. This event happens every year and this year it’s sure to be as exciting as ever. It’s being held at Norton Commons, a new, traditional community in Prospect.
This community is very unique, and the architecture of the homes here are unlike what you might see in many new subdivisions today. The styles are more traditional, with some even having a farmhouse feel. It’s definitely a unique neighborhood and if you can make it out, you won’t be disappointed. It’s expected to be one of the biggest and most exciting Homearama events Louisville has seen.
Here are some details to keep in mind:
- Twenty-one homes all on one street will be displayed, providing easy walking from home to home
- You’ll have access to the amenities that Norton Commons has to offer such as shops and restaurants
- It begins on Saturday, July 16 and runs through the end of the month
- The Home builders Association of Louisville is a sponsor and offers a link for a coupon on its website
- Ticket prices: $10 for adults, $15 for a two-day pass
- Hours: weekdays 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.,Saturdays 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., and Sundays 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Directions: Exit Highway 22 (Brownsboro Road). Proceed approximately 1 mile to Highway 1694 (Old Brownsboro Road) and turn left. Norton Commons is approximately 0.6 miles on the left. Look for yellow Homearama signs.
Even if you aren’t looking to buy or build a custom home, you can still get great design ideas for your next remodeling project and have a chance to experience this one-of-a-kind community.
Keep us in mind if you plan on building or remodeling in the future.