Searching for the right contractor to build your new home can be a little overwhelming. There are so many builders to choose from in Louisville and you want to make sure you’re picking a company who is reputable, honest, and seasoned.
Don’t be afraid to put your builder through the ringer, you’ll be glad you did in the end. We recommend asking these 10 questions before signing a contract:
- How many years have you been in business?
- How many projects do you typically take on at one time?
- Do you have a current home for sale that I can tour?
- Do you have any past clients that I can contact as a reference?
- Are you a member of any home building association or a member of the Better Business Bureau?
- How involved can I be in the entire process?
- Do you have your entire process, from start to finish, on paper so I know exactly what to expect and when?
- Can I tweak the house plans to make them fit my family’s needs?
- Will you work with me on choosing the finishes and design features?
- Why should I choose you over another custom home builder?
Interested in my answers to these questions? Contact me to learn more about the custom homes I’ve built in Louisville.