Homearama 2017 was by far our best year yet. Enthusiasm and ticket sales were at an all time high and we are so thankful to everyone who took the time to come tour our homes.
As Homearama 2017 has come to a close, we wanted to take a minute to reflect on the past few weeks, the huge accomplishments we’ve made, and look forward to an even better year in 2018!
Reflecting on Homearama 2017
We are so proud of the homes we built this year and especially proud to have brought in two awards with house #4! We were awarded Best Kitchen Cabinet Design and Best Concrete. Attendees were blown away by the walk through shower in the master bathroom as well.
Viewers raved about the appliance package in house #7. With an open floor concept, the kitchen is filled with Thermador appliances and features two ovens, a microwave, a steam oven, a 54-inch refrigerator and freezer set up, a beverage cooler, and perhaps the most notable is Thermador’s built in coffee machine that can hold up to 10 customizable drinks.
House #9 had a lot to offer as well. It has a Country Tuscan design with a stone archway and grand iron front doors to make an impressive greeting. Attendees of Homearma took notice of the exceptional flooring throughout the house like the sleek modern tile in the master bathroom. The first floor has an open concept plan with the formal dining room opening into the kitchen and the living room, which features Tuscan ceiling beams. In the basement, you find many entertaining features like the wine room and theater room with red leather reclining seats.
Our Facebook live videos have been a huge hit this year. From previews of the houses to a three part seminar on how to make the perfect chocolate covered strawberries, you don’t want to miss out on what we feature next so be sure to follow along on Facebook!
Six Reasons to Mark Your Calendars for Homearama 2018
- Interior decorating and other home trends are constantly changing. We do all the hard work for you by attending events throughout the year, like International Builders Show, and adopting the latest trends each year for Homearama. Take a look back and see how we have evolved since 2014, then you can look forward to 2018 and seeing the latest trends you can implement in your own homes.
- For the last three years, Cherry House has furnished all our homes for Homearama. We are so thankful for our partnership with Cherry House and could not do this event without them. Not only can you tour the homes, you can also buy the furniture in them! You will want to mark your calendars for 2018 so you don’t miss the chance to buy furniture picked from the expert Interior designers at Cherry House for up to 50% MSRP on all furniture on the day after Homearama ends.
- The workshop series. These workshops are held throughout the two weeks in different homes and cover topics like design landscaping, technology in the home, and grilling demonstrations.
- Chances to win big. We were blown away by the participation of our inaugural scavenger hunt this year and gave away the following grand prizes to several lucky winners:
- $300.00 Gift Card from River City Bank
- Area Rug (Valued at $2000.00) by Carpet Specialists
- Kohler Generator (Valued at $1,200.00) by Stansbury Electric
- $1000.00 Gift Certificate from Cherry House Galleries
- Hunter Douglas Electronic Blinds (Valued at $500.00) by Draped in Style
- 65″ Samsung Television by Century Entertainment
- Homearama gives you more than enough time to see every detail of every house. We want to make sure that everyone who wants to come out has the opportunity to do so! Homearama is open 7 days a week with varying hours to accommodate different schedules. So give yourself enough time to see everything, and mark your calendars for the entire two-week event.
- We are local. When you participate in Homearama, you are contributing to your local community! The heart and soul of what we do is involved in the greater Louisville community, and Homearama is just one of the ways we stay involved.
The end of Homearama is always bittersweet – but it doesn’t have to be the end! If you fell in love with house #7 or house #9 during Homearama 2017, make it yours! Both houses are still available and can become your new home. Make an offer today!
Lastly, to get all the latest information on Homearama 2018, fill out this form to stay updated and be the first to know all of the fun and surprising things we have planned!
Larry.Deanna Lyons says
Perry and Architectural Builder team…… Excellent summary !!! We voted your company “BEST IN CLASS” for your 1) SOCIAL MEDIA coverage and 2) ENTHUSIASM !!! Your “Best In Class” HOMES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES!!!